Monday, November 22, 2004

DEATH CERT: Daniel Walker 1879-1922 South Carolina

From: Aileen Norris AGNorris@InfoAve.Net
Subject: Death Certificate

I have a copy of the death certificate of a Daniel Walker, born 1879; died Sep 15, 1922, in Richland County, SC.

In doing research at the South Carolina Archives in Columbia I ordered this
death certificate because I was looking for a Daniel Walker in that county. However this is not mine, this Daniel Walker is listed as Colored, he was buried in North, SC, his parents were George Walker and Mary Whitmore.

If this man is in your family tree, contact me and I will gladly send you this death certificate. I know in my research that I would love for someone to list information on one of my ancestors like this, I do hope that someone will claim this document.

Aileen

No comments: