Saturday, August 20, 2011

Flip-Pal Mobile Scanner: Try It, You'll Like It!

Well I just gave the Flip-Pal Mobile Scanner a try and I have to admit the thing is kinda cool. When I first heard about this thing I did not see much use for a mobile scanner. At least not for me.



The Flip Pal Mobile Scanner (and Webley)
However after listening to my wife rave about her Flip-Pal Scanner I thought I would give it a try. We have taken it on a few genealogy trips in the past but it has always been her that uses it. So this morning I had to scan a few photos so instead of starting up my PC I just grabbed the Flip Pal. (After asking my wife if I could touch it)

Anyway the scanner worked great. I had the photos done and on a flash drive in 5min. It would have taken me that long just to fire up my old PC.

If you want to read more about the Flip-Pal Mobile Scanner take a look atThe Olive Tree Genealogy Blog

No comments: