Thursday, August 22, 2013

Using Flip-Pal Mobile Scanner to Turn Ancestors Recipes or Letters into Wall Hangings

The following blog post is republished with permission from Olive Tree Genealogy Blog

Turning an Ancestor's Handwritten Recipes or Letters into Napkins or Towels
Scanning my Grandmother's Recipe
I saw this blog post How to turn handwritten recipes into tea towels several months ago and thought "what a great idea!" I'd hoped to get one made myself to show you but time constraints and health issues have prevented me from creating my own.

Because I want to share this with my readers, you should read the original blog post. I'd suggest using your Flip-Pal Mobile Scanner to scan old letters or Grandma's recipes then start creating your towel or napkin or even a wall hanging. Wouldn't that be a nice Christmas gift for a family member!

As you can see I have my Grandmother's recipe in her handwriting and am scanning it in hopes of finding enough time to create my own tea towels for gifts.

No comments: