Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Sharing Memories of Grade 2

Sharing Memories of Grade 2
I'm 8th from the left in the back row
Over at Olive Tree Genealogy blog is a Genealogy Writing Challenge. It's 52 weeks of writing your own memoirs.  Lorine will be posting a weekly prompt each Sunday on Olive Tree Genealogy blog under the topic Sharing Memories

The first week's prompt was about Kindergarten. You can read Lorine's blog post for the first week at Challenge: 52 Weeks of Writing Our Memories - Kindergarten Days

I don't remember all that much about Grade 2. I do remember that it was not fun. My teacher was John McCallum. Nice guy. He played the guitar. I think he had a sailboat.

I remember that was the year we started playing Math Baseball. You had to answer math questions to move around the bases. I was never very good at Math. How I hated that game.

 

No comments: